Saturday, September 10, 2011 | By: Luna Biru

Grown ups from my view





I just watched this movie this morning after some positive review by my honey, abang. You know that I love Adam Sandler that much and it's wondering me how I just missed to watch this movie since it was produced on the date that stated above.

This movie is awesome which bring me back to the childhood memories. This movie is about five childhood friends who reunite after 30 years when their beloved basketball coach dies. Each of them has a wife and kids and they all decide to spend the weekend together at the lake house where they grew up. Sandler plays as a main character who tried to teach his youngs the outdoor activities instead of trapped in the world of technologies. For 90 minutes, we watch how friendship and family tied has built up and grown up. The movie ends up with the good lesson which really takes my heart away.


This is a movie that has its heart in the right place and it sends a positive, albeit contrived, message. Am not going to discuss more about how Sandler used to kept his colonies for all the movies he had produced. Although some jokes has been repeated and looks clise, but I still think that this movie is more than just the jokes. It’s about our life.

...and Salma Hayek really makes me freak with her beautiful body! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment