Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | By: Luna Biru

Celebrating Umi's Birthday


We were celebrating Umi's birthday today. Just now at 9.00 p.m. Umi is 58th today, 57th yesterday. Haha...I told you am good in math,huh...

Umi told me yesterday that she never wanted to be celebrated this year after a big quarreled with abah. Therefore, I was afraid to bake her a birthday cake. Then, this afternoon, I saw her preparing nasi pulut kuning, which is one of the compulsory menu in any ritual in my family.

I should know that she is the person who easily change her mind. But the thing is, it was too late to bake cake for her. Thus, I don't think that I loved to work in rush even if I still have time to do so.

Finally, I decided to buy two cakes in Southern Bakery at 6.30 p.m. The big one for Umi and the small one for Acik a.k.a Danish.

K. Those are the pictures...Not the good one because it was only taken by my Sony Ericsson celular phone.



That is nasi pulut kuning


Abah recited the doa
Umi looked beautiful tonite
That is my bro, Romey Mohris, the player, the artist, the musician
and the coming leader
Adam is giving a present to Umi. A blouse, perhaps, as usual

Ade is blowing the candles
That is Acik, the birthday boy. Azraif (the greeny) is also ceebrated his birthday on Sept. 
Very funny. 

The menu tonight, all prepared by Umi, alone. 
This is Mayang, my cousin, my nanny, my banker. 
Abah is trying to focus on this satay while watching 'I Follow'
Me? I am getting fat after taking 'PARAMARIA PLUS' by HPA. Huhu...
Selera makan baik punya wooo...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment