Sunday, May 27, 2012 | By: Luna Biru

Luna loves photography : Wedding at Rimba













The mother of the pengantin; Kak Nong
...with mummy Enun

My cousin, Bu Alai and the daughters


...kak Suming and Bang Eddy
This is Mizan



Abe who loves the black and white shot
...and the classic theme. I gave him one.
My nephew...Firdaus, I think. 


My bro....Mohrez
The younger looking mom, Ann & me (Photos by Nayneng Zuraya Murny)



The nieces. Nayneng with a pony tail hair. 

My grandaughter? I'm the granny?

Kak Ani, the cousin
The iron man, my cousin, Bujang (his name is Bujang ok but he is not single)


The older aunt, Uwa Masnih Sulaiman. Keep asking me to pay the debt of the ancestor ...(?)
The 'jongos' boy, Acik
Anis with her children? Haha...


The PA man


Kak Miming with the red baju kurung
A girl with a beautiful hair.


Where's the bride? 

Haha...I cannot wait for the 'majlis persandingan' as it takes longer than I expected. 

I met the talented photographer here name Malai Sairul. You can visit him here. It's worth to hire him. 

You can see more picture here in The boys with the 'kulintangan'. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment