Monday, April 11, 2011 | By: Luna Biru

You...Y...You

This is too personal to share here. But since I dun have any private diary to jote on, then this is where the best place for me to cry.

I hope you, (and I knew you know who you are)...know how you  always makes me feel uncomfortable with your killing questions.

You...if only I have a million words to say about you, then I should put you in a very big book with a big font size, just to explain how exactly I feel about you...

You...if only you can walk through  me, you shall see how invisible your look that live in side in me...

You...if only you know how much mess you always bring to my life after a single word, I swear you won't speak up to me anymore...

You...the theoryman...crash the teory. You don't know what exactly life is, cause your shoes doesn't fit you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment