Thursday, February 16, 2012 | By: Luna Biru

The Three Wishes

http://picture-book.com/content/three-wishes
I believed that most of you have read this book. And if you don't, it's time for you to google it and learn the lesson that hidden in this story. 


Fine. 
I travel a lot. That means I have to carry a lot of things with me; the strength, the ambition and the hope. So, I'm always looking for ways to reduce my load. One way is by putting out the small hope out of my wishlist. 

But this is not about the hope and the wish that I want to discuss here. This is about the opportunities which is just overtly wasted due to own stupidity as a lesson in this folk tale. Well, as the two couple above, I just lost the two opportunities in the chronicle of my adventure as a human. Now I have one last chance.

The final. 

The final.

The final.





0 comments:

Post a Comment