Tuesday, March 20, 2012 | By: Luna Biru

The Woman in Black is too depress



It is a supernatural thriller movie that promised you the scares experienced from the beginning till the end.

…well, at least, before the movie is close up with the most unsatisfactory ending.

Watching this movie remains me of the Malay movie which is giving more concentration for the scare part rather than the story itself. I haven’t read the book and I have no experience watching the former television series that presented in late 1980, so I cannot compare which is better than the other.


I keep staying with the movie because of the highest expectation that director will giving me some good explanation for why this and that thing happen. The title even didn’t match with the story. The mystery of the black woman is not explain well, although it was isn't all that hard to figure out. The director seems depend on the audience own schemata to make them understand the movie better.

The actor, it must be said, is perfectly good. He totally did a good work; more acting than saying.  His pale skin remains me of Edward Cullen.
Look, I didn’t say the movie is bad, ok. The movie is good, but, yes, but it seems that there’s a hole in the mole...




....err...am I too stupid for english? What grade will you give me? Hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment