Thursday, March 22, 2012 | By: Luna Biru

Aku di March, 20 (II)



A private birthday party to me, by abang.  

It was held at FullHouse Cafe that situated at Suria KK. It was a great private birthday party which is well arrangement by abang. It is just about the two of us. He sacrificed his match practice just to be with me. It was exactly what I wanted but would never had the nerve to ask for. …and yes, the celebration was sweet and simple. Like always, he is so gosh darn awesome.

Thanks for loving me that much... 


35...sound old and young at the same time. 
This is my birthday cake. Tapi....
Kok kecil amat sih kek gue...hehe
Kiwi yogurt is marvellous...
Err...minum dalam jar? Biar betul...Looks really rakus, huh...
Ikan Salmon masak Lemon grass is yummy...
So sweet...
The manager of the cafe was suprising me with a birthday song and a piece of cake too...thanks! So touching yo...
I don't remember the name of my dinner coz it takes two lines to say it. 
Eating salmon fish only, dear? 
The business card. 

There's a wardrobe in the cafe. 
And the bed too
with the bath tub
The clothes are in affordable price. But Korean style? Err...
I want a wardrobe like this excluding the pigeon, ok. 
...I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you...

That car is the icon for this cafe. The girl beside me was not there at the time abang taking this picture.  Hah? A ghost? 
Thanks again, abang. 


Terima Kasih Allah sebab selalu izinkan kebahagiaan menjenguk aku setiap kali ulang tahunku...













1 comments:

Post a Comment