Saturday, March 17, 2012 | By: Luna Biru

John Carter is awesome!




It is a great experience watching John Carter after having enough with the Malay Movie. Let me say this loud and clear; The movie is awesome! It has enough excitement, enough romance, enough action and enough humor to keep everyone in the audience entertained. It has full of great special effects and charismatic characters which made me stayed entertained until the end of two hours and twenty minutes. Err... At least it was the movie for me.

For those who had read the origin A PRINCESS OF MARS by Burroughs, you might be dissapointed when the movie is out of your expectation. Thank God I read the book after watching it so I can avoid myself from being too much pussy about the plot or whatsoever.

I really enjoyed watching this movie from the whole aspect; the adventure, the romance and even the comedy of it. I love Taylor Kitsch who acted as the eponymous hero, the protagonist. He did a good acting job with his his unmoving facial muscles and monotonous voice. He was a hero who is not really a hero or try hard to be a hero. He's a very self-obsessed character; who is tired of war and had through the hardest part of his life. That’s make him so cool.

What else?

I love the plot and I like the way the director present the story line. This is what you call movie. 

Click here for a better review. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment