Sunday, March 17, 2013 | By: Luna Biru

It's a great journey

Pekan Nabalu, in the early morning.

2 March 2013 (Sunday)

This weekend ideas triggered by Miss Bunga Seri Indah, my niece, since almost two months ago. She posted in their FB page : Keluarga Besar Ag. Ali and invited me to join their club. At first, I was a bit doubtful to participate because well, you know, the idea of ​​combining two large families usually ends up with dissatisfaction and a little traumatic. 

But later on, the kids were demanding to get a more meaningful weekend. They had been in the house due to our busy schedule at Likas Stadium for almost three months. Yes, they have right to get a better weekend. 

Nonetheless, although this is the first time Ramley's Family and Ag. Ali's Family  united in a vacation,
but I'd bet that this was the best vacation I've ever experienced in life. For the first time I felt the full meaning of the holiday without prejudice, rules and regulations.

We all enjoy the joy in a way that can be shared. It's perfect 10.


With Umi kecik, Umi besar, Kak Atie and Bocil
Great view, ya. Thanks to the photographer
My kids.
Anies and Faris tried very hard bullying Acik
Go Wan...Go!






























0 comments:

Post a Comment