Monday, March 18, 2013 | By: Luna Biru

Epal exhibition


It was Saturday, 1st March, 2013 when my mother in law, Ibu, asked us to visit her 'Epal' gallery located in Wawasan Plaza. Epal Company refers to the business of selling Epal brand sewing machine and offering sewing courses for free for a period of twelve months to customers who become its VIP Members. At first, I thought Ibu wanted us to enjoy the Epal exhibition in which she involved in. But later on, I understand that the main objective of the invitation is because she wanted me to jump into the business world that she really loves. 


Oh, I have to say sorry to Ibu. I knew she has well-intentioned to help us out from the hardship. But the sewing field is too far from my ​​expertise. Even though I lived among the tailors (Umi and Along) since birth, but I do not have the patience and perseverance like them. Cooking and baking is some what different from sewing. 

Apapun, thanks to Ibu and thanks to the invitation. 

I love the curtain
That apron is suitable for me
This is one of my fav

Ibu was enjoying her couch
Sandals?
I want that clock
I think the presenter need to change the way she communicate to the audiences.
A bag from banner?
Wawasan Plaza, Ground floor
The Epal sewing machine. Latest package Rm2800 plus Epal VIP members. You are entitled to enjoy a wide range of benefits which includes free courses, business opportunity, sewing contest and other activities organized by Epal Center from time to time. Epal also offers franchising opportunity for Epal VIP Members who have accomplished the advance sewing projects and fulfilled the stipulated market quota. Interesting?





0 comments:

Post a Comment